Wednesday 30 May 2012

Pop

I go through stages of getting really annoyed when people play only
pop music at the parties. Part of the reason is that I don't know most
of it but also I have to be in a very specific mood to enjoy it. However,
I was listening to Rihanna before and man, that girl speaks from the heart.
I got absorbed in some song, it was about a big bed or something,
and I really feel like my deepest feelings of loneliness had been taken
from my brain, put into words, and produced by Timbaland. There
is that certain mood I get in where the lyrics of Like a Prayer start to
sound like lyrical a collaboration between Leonard Cohen and Jesus.
Man I could go for some Madonna right now
I also saw a new video from Chris brown playing in a bar the other day.
Isn't he in jail? Why not? How can domestic abusers be so quickly
accepted back into society and have no.1 songs? Granted, I don't
actually know what happened with that but i'm pretty sure he beat
up Rihanna.What the fuck, just learned they are collaborating in two
songs coming out this year? Fuck this, i'm out.

2 comments: