Monday 7 May 2012

Kids Are Evil

Following on the theme of children being evil. Although much less
extreme:
As I have made clear before, I don't really like kids. As cute as they
can be, they are hyperactive and have no sense of reason. Today I
walked through a primary school where some kids were playing
sports and I remembered something else about children, they are
savages.

One of the many conversations I picked up on was between
three boys playing cricket who were approximately 10 years
of age. One said said to another "Christian said he could smash you"
to which the third boy said "Whatever we smash him all the time.
The other we smashed him at morning tea and lunch". Maybe I'm
naive, but I don't think they smashed Christian at all. Although I don't
know how tough the kids from Mt. Victoria Primary are. At my school,
everyone was just talk and the way kids won fights was by bragging
about how much money their parents had (like sutpid Bailey Whiley
who made fun of how much money I had made at the school fair
selling candy apples by saying "I brought more money than that to
spend at the fair!") Yet maybe they did smash Christian all the time.
It would fit with my hypothesis that children are all evil.

Another child, much younger, had a ball and wouldn't give it to his
brother. This might not seem like a big deal but I was getting really
annoyed by it. Little Calum was hogging the ball despite his mother
telling him to give it to his brother. Calum had a stupid dweeby
expression on his stupid dweeby face like he was really pleased with
himself. Why didn't he just give his brother the ball?! He wasn't even
using it! He looked like he was showing off but no one was impressed.

No one thinks you are cool Calum!

No comments:

Post a Comment