Wednesday 7 December 2011

How to Write?

I have become really self-conscious about writing blog
posts recently because I have been thinking to much
about writing style. Am I supposed to have some neutral
style or do I copy a style that I like? When I write without
thinking it comes outkind of douchey and Joe 
Bennett-esque and i'm not sure if I want that. Because of
this i've thought of a few alternative styles:
  • Ironic gangster e.g. "those bitches don't know shit about tennis"
  • tumblr crazy e.g. "Ugh bitches stay away from my friends and my boyfriend. WHY DO THEY EVEN LIKE YOU?!"
  • Politically defeated e.g. "Fuck National. Fuck people. Everyone is so fucking stupid. Everything is terrible
  • General internet irony. Key words: 'totez' 'babez' 'omg' 'lolz'
I don't think I will do any if these things. Will try not to think about it. Will post about Christmas.


    1 comment: