Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas

I flipping love Christmas. I love the music, the food,
hanging with family. I know that some of my friends
hate Christmas because of how it has become so
commercial or because they don't get along with their
extended family but I can't help but romanticise it.
Hanging with my Gran is great and watching A Charlie
Brown Christmas  or listening to Nat King Cole just
makes me feel good. I even find myself getting into the
religious imagery despite not really believing in it. A
really great guy coming to earth and spreading words
of peace? I can get into that. I wish more people would
ride around on magic donkeys and tell people to love
one another and not be greedy. So yeah, I know that
Christmas today can be associated with bad things like
consumerism but don't embrace those things and let
the festive 'vibes' sink in.

No comments:

Post a Comment