Wednesday 18 July 2012

Thieving

Ever since a modern day Robin Hood named Stelth liberated
a block of edam for us from the Wellington City New World,
I have really wanted to steal something. I have never stolen 
anything from a store before but feel like it would be a huge
rush. I imagine stealing a big packet of pistachios would make
me feel like a glorious stallion, galloping through the planes...
be free, majestic creature. I have a friend who steals all the 
time and always gets away with it and I have already justified
stealing from a supermarket in my mind, wastage and markups
etc). However, my dream ended today when I saw some skate
board hooligans get caught trying to steal a butt load of groceries.
The scene was really intense and has scared me off stealing for
good. Security guards are big.

1 comment:

  1. just don't be a skater and you'll be sweet. think of how free it is

    ReplyDelete