Friday 20 July 2012

Lies

When I was little I was a chronic liar. I don't lie very much any more but occasionally I will lie about something when it seems like the easier thing to do. Most of the time this ends very badly. I am going to admit to some lies that I can remember telling over my lifetime:

  • Age 7: Bryn Ealey- I did not have an older brother named Micheal, nor did I have any other siblings except for my sister
  • Age 9: Many people- I did not have a holographic mew Pokemon card
  • Age 10: Friend Jasper's Mum- I don't actually think your baby is cute. Your baby is ugly. There is no hope for that child.
  • Age 18: Girl at Bar- I don't actually like Sci-Fi
  • Various Ages: Many people- My name is not Henry and I am not South African.
  • Age 19: David and Eamonn: I had never flatted before Madras Street. I said I had because I thought you would only want me to live there if I had experience flatting before. I didn't know that we would have to walk past where I said I flatted every time we went to the Asian Food Warehouse. I'm sure both of you noticed how awkward I got every time you asked me which one was mine. I felt like I had left it too long to admit to it.

  

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I'm in hysterics! You were always very vague about that flat... Glad you could come clean

    ReplyDelete