Saturday 28 April 2012

Stream of Consciousness

Everything is the worst. I found a great tennis court today. Also walked through some amazing forest tracks. Taylor Swift never replied to my email. Today I drank something that I thought was whiskey but it wasn't. I think it was poison. I don't like Wellington central city that much. I'm really behind on uni work. That was some really good blue cheese. Everything hurts. I probably have cholera. I keep writing songs but then throwing the piece of paper out. I'm don't have many close friends in Wellington. This whiskey definitely needs some ginger ale. I want to sleep on the couch but Netta is sleeping on the couch. You are allowed to write anything on your blog right? Oh jesus, is that a weta? I'm not going near it. There are definitely mice in the roof. They sound to big to be mice, probably racoons. I want to listen to the Beach Boys. I want to listen to Bright Eyes The Beatles are underrated. Yeah I know they are one of the most critically acclaimed bands of all time but whatever. Hello fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment