Sunday 27 November 2011

Things and Non-Things

My philosophy in action:

  • Movies where werewolves fall in love with babies: not a thing
  • Tennis: a thing
  • Almost 50 per cent of the vote going to a party that does not represent the interests of most of the people who voted for it: definitely not a thing
  • Going to Melbourne: a thing
  • Really hurting my arm, disabling me from lifting anything over 1 kg over the last 5 days: not a thing (although I got the injury from playing tennis which, as already established, is a thing)
  • Hanging out with friends I haven't seen in ages: a thing
  • People who are close to me being anxious and/or depressed: not a thing
  • Getting lots of hours at work over the holidays: not a thing in the short term but will be a thing by late January
  • Becoming really stressed about money: not a thing
  • CHRISTMAS: The best thing

1 comment: