Thursday 24 November 2011

Cripples and Christians

In the wake of the election I have found that those who are campaigning
for controversial (terrible) parties will always have some kind of shield
to stop those passing by from debating with/yelling abuse at them. A
few weeks ago I saw a man holding up a sign for the Kiwi Party and
yelling about how the country had lost it's Christian ethics and how the
'family' was in jeopardy. The annoying thing about this was that he had
one little girl holding each of his hands so I couldn't have a heated debate
with him. By having two little girls with him and talking about the values
of family he was implying that if I argued with him or voted for another
party then I wished brutal deaths upon them both. A similar thing
happened last week when a man who was campaigning for the
Conservative was wheeling a mentally retarded man around with him.
Again i'm in a situation where if I don't like Conservative Party Policies
then I automatically hate crippled people. This reminded me of how the
pro-life group at Canterbury always tried to convince you that if you
weren't pro-life then you wanted every baby to be aborted. They had
little biscuits shaped like foetuses, that was creepy. And a little embryo
thing in a glass jar. Fuck those guys are creepy. I don't think it was a
human foetus. I think someone told me it was a goat.

No comments:

Post a Comment