Friday 30 November 2012

Bar Tending at a Riccarton Racecourse Function


  • Enter building
  • Small drunk old man talking smack, impressive goatee
  • Two tap beers: Speights and Steinlager Light
  • "Hey Zac Efron"
  • "Oy, Zac Efron"
  • "Hey you, High School musical"
  • Living on a Prayer
  • Drunk old people are funny
  • Cotton Eyes Joe
  • Drunk old people are annoying
  • Hey Mickey
  • Drunk old people are tragic
  • Mama Mia
  • Old lady passed out on table
  • Gangnam Style....?
  • Different old lady falls over
  • "Can I have 3 Speight's mate?"
  • DJ: "Some cunt poured beer on me"
  • Lady with decaying teeth: "Can I have one more beer? I love you"
  • Lady with Decaying teeth: "If I move I'll be sick"
  • DJ: "I do fucking cage fighting, I'm off duty now"
  • Exit building

No comments:

Post a Comment