Friday 17 August 2012

Dr Dre Rap (edited)

I moved out of the hood for good, you blame me?
Friends aim mainly at friends they can't be.
But friends can't hit friends they can't see.
I'm out of sight, now I'm out of they dang reach.
How would you feel if friends wanted you killed?
You'd probably move to a new house on a new hill.
And choose a new spot if friends wanted you shot,
I ain't a thug, how much Tupac in you, you got
I ain't no bitch neither.
It's either my life or your life,
And I ain't leaving, I like breathing.
Friend we can go round for round,
Clip for clip, shit, fo'-pound for pound.
Friend if you really want to take it there we can,
Just remember that you fucking with a family man.
I got a lot more to lose than you, remember that,
When you wanna come and fill these shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment